Newton’s Laws: Inertia, Momentum, Kinetic Potential Energy
Young inventors put on their hard hats and take a deep dive into the world of mechanical engineering to figure out how Newton’s Laws of Motion behave in the real world. Working by themselves or with a parent, young learners build their own moving machines to experiment with different forms of energy and put the new theories they learn along the way to the ultimate test!
Our 42-page colour booklet breaks down the building process with: easy-to-follow instructions to create up to 6 models: a ballistic catapult, a gravity fan, a collision car, a moving cabin, a balloon-powered plane and a dragster detailed explanations of every scientific principle involved interesting facts and history fun experiments to test newly acquired knowledge.
- Patented snap-fit connectivity and multidirectional pivots let children build in any direction and at any angle.
- Fully compatible with all Engino products for hours of freestyle creative play Build up to 9 working models with extra online instructions
- Easy-to-follow building instructions make assembly fun and quick
- Extraction tool for super-fast taking apart
- Environmentally friendly, toxin-free plastic is made to last, guaranteeing years of play
Engino products were designed as a comprehensive STEM solution for use both at home and in the classroom.
Number of parts included in pack: 115
For ages 8-16+